Anyone can add the London Theatre Direct WordPress plugin to their WordPress website or blog, however in order to make money from selling tickets you’ll first need to sign up as a London Theatre Direct partner. There are several different ways to do this, and all of them work with the plugin.
To get the very most out of the plugin, and to unlock all the features, you must sign up as an API partner. API partners are issued their own API Keys, and therefore able to let the plugin synchronise more often and run their own updates whenever they want.
That said, being an API partner might not be for everyone, and you can still earn commission by signing up as a Whitelabel partner or via AWIN (formerly Affiliate Window).
Signing up as an API partner unlocks all features of the plugin. If you are already an API partner, and have API keys then you can simply add them in the ‘API User’ section under ‘Partner Settings’. If you haven’t yet signed up as an API user you can follow the step-by-step tutorial by clicking the ‘Set up as an API user’ button.
- Unrestricted access to all the plugin’s features.
- Higher quota and request limits, allowing the plugin to synchronise more frequently.
- Full access to API usage statistics through the Mashery API panel.
- Signup and registration is a bit longer than the alternative methods, but don’t worry we’ve got you covered a tutorial dedicated to signing up as an API partner.
- You will also need to create a Whitelabel for users to complete their purchase and to track your commission.
Existing whitelabel users can simply enter their whitelabel id. To find your whitelabel id, go to your London Theatre Direct whitelabel and look at the URL. The word just before londontheatredirect.com (eg: https://yourcompany.londontheatredirect.com) is your Whitelabel ID. If you are not yet a Whitelabel partner just click the ‘Sign up as a Whitelabel partner’ button.
- As a whitelabel partner you’ll already have a branded Whitelabel, which will give customers a seamless experience when they are redirected across to complete their purchase.
- As with AWIN partners, Whitelabel partners do not have their own API Keys and therefore share the default keys with other users, this means their individual request limit is lower and they may occasionally experience update failures due to exceeded quota limits.
If you are already an AWIN publisher then all you have to do is join the London Theatre Direct AWIN programme. Once you’ve joined, just make a note of your AWIN ID and enter it in the Partner Settings section. If you haven’t joined the programme, or aren’t sure where to enter your AWIN ID, just jump to the ‘Set up as an AWIN partner’ page by clicking the button below.
- It’s easy! If you’re already an AWIN user then it really is as simple as it sounds – you can be selling tickets in seconds.
- Sales and click performance are tracked directly through AWIN.
- Users will be redirected to a London Theatre Direct branded website to complete their purchase, rather than maintaining your brand identity all the way through their transaction.
- As with Whitelabel partners, AWIN partners do not have their own API Keys and therefore share the default keys with other users, this means their individual request limit is lower and they may occasionally experience update failures due to exceeded quota limits.