If you are already an AWIN (formerly Affiliate Window) publisher then great – the London Theatre Direct WordPress plugin can be easily configured to track your site’s performance directly through the AWIN interface. All you need to do is make sure you’ve joined the London Theatre Direct AWIN programme, then enter your AWIN ID in the plugin setup.
If you’d like to use the plugin as an AWIN partner then you can either search for London Theatre Direct in the AWIN directory, or join the London Theatre Direct programme by following the links in the ‘Theatre Tickets’ section of the plugin:
- Log into your WordPress website
- Using the menu on the left, navigate to Theatre Tickets
- Under Partner Settings click AWIN Partner
- If you've already joined our AWIN programme just enter your AWIN ID. If not, you'll see a Join Now link that will take you through to the programme. Alternatively you can join the programme right now!
- Once you have joined the programme, find your AWIN ID on your profile page in AWIN, copy it, and paste it into the AWIN ID box under Partner Settings
- You're done! Clicks and sales will now be tracked through AWIN!
Not an AWIN publisher?
If you are not an AWIN publisher then you can still use the plugin as either an API User or a Whitelabel User.