If you are already a London Theatre Direct partner or affiliate, then there’s a good chance you already have a London Theatre Direct whitelabel.
A whitelabel is required for both Whitelabel Partners and API Partners, and is the site that your customers will ultimately go to complete a transaction originating from the plugin. The only partner type that doesn’t require a whitelabel is an AWIN Partner, as all AWIN traffic transacts via a single London Theatre Direct branded whitelabel.
The London Theatre Direct ‘Management Portal’ has a wide selection of style, design and tracking options for your whitelabel. The ‘Management Portal’ settings are not covered by this set of tutorials, however if you do need help with anything then please leave a comment, or contact your London Theatre Direct account manager.
- Log into your WordPress website
- Using the menu on the left, navigate to Theatre Tickets
- Under Partner Settings click Whitelabel Partner
- If you are already a Whitelabel Partner, simply enter your Whitelabel ID in the box - this is the subdomain of your whitelabel, eg: https://mysite.londontheatredirect.com
- If you do not yet have a Whitelabel, click the 'Create one now' link
- On the London Theatre Direct partners page choose a Whitelabel ID, this can be anything, but will probably be your company name. It has to be unique, so there's a chance you may have to try one or two options
- Click 'Create own website', then enter your telephone number and name. These will not be used for marketing and will never be sold or passed on without your permission
- On the next screen, enter your email address and a password. You'll need to be able to access this email address in order to activate your Whitelabel
- When you receive the email, click on the Management Portal link, and sign in with your username and password
- Navigate to 'Whitelabel Settings' and make a note of your 'Subdomain' - this will be whatever you entered on the partners page
- Back in the plugin, enter your Whitelabel ID into the box under Whitelabel Partner, then click 'Save'
- Great! You're now ready to start Importing Data!
The ‘Management Portal’ settings are not covered by this set of tutorials, however if you do need help with anything then please leave a comment, or contact your London Theatre Direct account manager.